Mission & Vision
Hartford Behavioral Health's mission is to serve the behavioral health needs of children, youth, adults and families throughout the Greater Hartford area by taking a holistic, collaborative, and culturally competent approach to client care that is designed to promote wellness and independence.
Hartford Behavioral Health's vision is to continue leading development and delivery of behavioral health services to the ethnic minority communities in the greater Hartford area.
Hartford Behavioral Health utilizes best practices models such as:
- Multi-Dimensional Family Therapy (MDFT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interview Therapy (MIT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Strength Based Wrap-around Services
- Trauma Focus Therapy
We pride ourselves and are committed to providing services in both English and Spanish as well as Limited English Proficiency (LEP)